Betadine Gargle 30ml. Sugar Free Mouthwash.
Betadine Gargle 30ml, contains povidone-iodine 70 milligrams, which has anti-bacterial properties. Therefore has the ability to kill microbes, used for reducing inflammation in the mouth and throat area, sugar free formula.
- Stop bad breath
- Throat inflammation
- Mouth ulcers
- Prevent infection of mouth ulcers
How to use:
- Drop 1-2 cc. of Gargenine into the mixing bowl.
- Add clean water to the mixing bowl until 30 cc.
- Gargle for 30 seconds and then spit out.
- 1 Pack of Betadine Gargle, Prevention of oral wound infections, Bad breath, Pharyngitis, Tonsillitis, Gingivitis. Sugar free. (30 ml./ pack)
- Contains Povidine-iodine, which exerts disinfecting action by releasing iodine. 1 ml: Povidone-iodine 70 mg.
- Indication: For Bad breath, Pharyngitis, Tonsillitis, Stomatitis, Gingivitis, Prevention of oral wound infections.
- Usage and Administration: Dilute and Mix 1-2 ml of Betadine gargle into about 30 ml of water, then gargle your mouth for about 30 seconds and then discard.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Package size: 30 ml.